Meterex aluminum spirit levels are produced to meet professional demands. From a length of 30 cm they are fitted with a vertical and horizontal bubble. Each of these is contained in shatter-proof Plexiglass and is precisely adjusted. Due to a high measuring accuracy of 0.5 mm per metre= 0.0285 ° these spirit level are extremely suitable for all professional leveling work.
Meterex spirit levels have the following quality features from 30 cm:
1. Aluminum profile 1.7 mm thick and therefore very impact-resistant and rigid in windy conditions.
2. cm scaling on the front for various measurements
3. Horizontal bubble with double rings for exact readings from 2 % slope (floors in sanitary areas, patios, drainpipes etc.)
4. Bubble with magnification effect provides 30 % optical enlargement for better readings.
5. Fluorescent horizontal bubble illuminates in dusk and darkness. This makes reading in poor light significantly easier.
6. Very high measurement accuracy of 0.0285 % in normal situation.
7. 30 years guaranty* on the bubbles with enclosures.
- Aluminium-profil in the thickness of 1. 7mm warp resistant - Measuring precision of 0,0285° = 0. 5mm/1m in normal position. - Double ring on horizontal bubble for exact measurement of 2% incline.about the product
With the aluminum spirit level „Slope“ you get a product has been especially designed to measure inclinations. With its five bubbles, you can also precisely measure, in addition to the standard measurements (horizontal, vertical and 45 ° measurements) inclinations of 1.5 % (interior and sanitary areas) and 3.5 % (patios, drainpipes).
With these unique selling points the spirit level extremely attractive for many target groups and therefore a bestseller in our range.